Before you put begin your social media efforts, an important first step
To find the demographics of your website viewership is fairly easy
Instructions on finding Demographics in Google Analytics
- As you are signed into your Gmail account type in analytics.google.com
- You should be presented with an analytics dashboard.
- On the upper left side of the page and to the right of the analytics logo, click on the account dropdown.
- On the left column click on Audience and you will see a dropdown.
- Move down the dropdown list until you see demographics and click on it.
- You can then edit the date range on the upper right of the Demographics box.
We would recommend going back to the beginning of the year to get a broader picture of who is coming to your site. Now that you know who comes to your site, you’ll be able to tailor your campaigns appropriately.