Creating Calls-To-Action is the easiest, best way to gain engagement with your audience, not only on your sites but on social media platforms too. From questions to polls to videos, there are many ways to create CTAs to pique interests, shares and likes. Let’s dive into some stats on engagement rates brought to you by our pals at SocialPilot then discuss easy ways to create easy calls to actions.
- Over 4 million likes generated every minute.
- Facebook engagement increases by 18% on Thursday and Friday.
- A video post increases interaction by 600% on Facebook.
- A live video engagement is 26% on Facebook, higher than any other social media platform.
- Facebook videos with captions increase the watch time by 12%.
- 49.9% of all posts are link posts, making it the most common Facebook content. This is followed by images and videos.
- Longer captions get better engagement.
- Instagram has 58% more engagement per follower than Facebook.
- Videos get 21.2% more engagement compared to images.
- Posts with at least one hashtag average 12.6% more engagement.
- Instagram users engage more on weekdays, with Wednesday and Thursday showing the most engagement.
- Tweets with hashtags have witnessed engagement by 100% for individuals and 50% for brands.
- Using 1-2 hashtags can get you 21% more engagement.
- Tweets with more than 2 hashtags might have 17% lesser engagement.
- Hashtagged tweets have a 55% more chance of being retweeted.
- Tweets with a GIF gain 55% more engagement than those without.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. The article features well over 400 stats on the biggest social media platforms.
So, what is the easiest calls-to-actions?
To keep your audience interested, make things fun and interactive. Make your audience an active participant and they will spend more time on your site and interacting with your socials. Questions and polls are a perfect way to increase Social Media engagement and gather useful information about your followers. You can also use these questions/polls on your website or any platform you like.
Through an in-depth analysis of our customer’s goals, current website and media strategy we create custom solutions to meet those needs. Alpha Media is in the business of building relationships with local audiences. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you grow your audience engagement.