Why should you include SEO in your marketing plan?
Including SEO in your marketing plan is something many businesses question. Should you do it? How long should you do it? Is it really that important? Will I see results from SEO? These re all great questions to ask yourself. Here’s why every business and brand should have SEO as part of their marketing initiatives.
Because it will help your clients’ businesses with the following:
- Better online visibility: Local SEO activity, such as citation and link building, increases your online visibility. That makes your business more easily discoverable by new customers.
- More in-store foot traffic: Greater local visibility brings more foot traffic to your bricks-and-mortar location.
- Tap into local shopping boom: Post COVID, more than half of consumers now prefer to shop locally and support local businesses or smaller brands. Local SEO puts you in contention for those new business opportunities.
- Targeted web traffic: Optimizing your site for local search delivers more targeted traffic to your website which can lead to more leads, subscriptions, sign-ups, and sales.
- More calls: Google Business Profile (formerly known as Google My Business) optimization can lead to enhanced Google Maps visibility. This can lead to more calls and more in-person visits.
- Thought leadership: Content marketing can help you establish a thought leadership position and be seen as an expert in your field.
- Enhanced trust levels: Reputation management builds trust in your business.
- More sales: Consumers are known to use online reviews to help with decision-making when choosing a local business.
- Improved conversion rate: Website optimization can bolster your conversion rate, increasing contact form submissions, phone calls, email subscriptions, or sales.
- More competitive: Local SEO also makes you more competitive as it encourages you to study what your rivals are doing well and what tactics are working for them to then ingrate into your own approach.
Read more from bullet point’s source HERE
Google’s SEO fundamentals can be read here.
Now to the question, does SEO work?
Yes, it helps build organic growth online. Customers will be able to find your business easier and it will help build your brand’s awareness. Working with a SEO company will assure you are following current best practices. This will help Google and other search engines rank your site. Call us today to talk to an SEO specialist and see how we can help you with your SEO.