Social Media Trends for Marketing Success in 2022
Looking ahead to social media trends for marketing success in 2022. 2021 was an impactful year full of ups and downs. Consumers continue to dictate how brands move forward. 2022 is set to be another challenging year.
Make sure you’re fully prepared to tackle the upcoming year. Talkwalker and HubSpot dug deep to find the trends that will generate the most success for your brand. Take advantage of valuable insights from 70+ industry experts and professionals – like Michael Stelzner, Ali Matar, Ming Johanson, and Samantha Kelly. Read the full report to help you make the best decisions for your brand.
This year, Talkwalker and HubSpot surveyed frontline industry professionals as well as experts to identify the trends that they’re utilizing on a daily basis. People just like you who are trying to tap into what consumers want and need, have given their insight into the most significant trends.
2022 Social Media Trends
Here are some highlights:
- The world’s fasted growing and most downloaded app in 2020, TikTok continues to dominate. It offers a great way to introduce brands to an engaged, qualified audience. TikTok looks to introduce an e-commerce branch to further grow their impact in the social media space. Brands should be utilizing TikTok in 2022 if they aren’t already.
- Along with many other industries affected by the pandemic, recruitment challenges have affected companies big and small. #TikTokResumes has over 300 million views, this feature offers applicants a creative way to showcase their skills and apply for jobs. Another reason why brands should consider being TikTok savvy.
- By 2023 Google plans to phase out the cookie. This will make social media advertising more important than ever. Advertisers should understand the important of the customer relationship and social media allows for a very personal outreach. Tapping into social media data points is the new way to target. In a world without cookies, anyone not employing data sources like Facebook is not being strategic. Email too will be an all important way to communicate with your audience in a personal way.
- Sharpen up your visuals. Platforms like Instagram drive engagement with imagery. Shopping enthusiasts use Instagram for inspiration and more often than not, discover new products on this all visual platform.
Download the full report here for:
- Data-driven insights into the top 10 trends you’ll need to succeed in 2022
- Specific examples from global brands, like TikTok and Louis Vuitton, showing you the trends in action.
- 50+ takeaways every marketing professional can apply now to stay on top.
Let us help you put together a strategic media plan that is focused on your goals and the latest media trends to get you there. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your marketing plan and strategy for 2022, reach out to schedule a call. We look forward to hearing from you!