Check out Meta’s new Reels creation tips. Are you looking to add Reels into your Facebook and Instagram marketing strategy for the upcoming holiday season?
Latching onto the broader short-video trend, Reels is now Meta’s fastest-growing content surface, and has quickly become a valuable means to help boost exposure and reach for many brands.
Like all social media options, there is an opportunity for big exposure, but boring, overly promotional or highly scripted Reels generally don’t do as well, and it takes a level of creative chops and understanding to ensure that your Reels content resonates with your target user communities.
How can you maximize your Reels approach?
This week, Meta has published a new set of Reels tips, based on advice from successful creators, who have all generated significant results from their reels efforts.
Meta has summarized their key tips into a listing of 8 key points.
- Experiment with Reels to extend your reach beyond your followers
- Remain original and authentic, bring your whole self to your content
- Use insights to identify what’s resonating
- Subtitles can open up your Reels content to new audience
- Aim for attention grabbing edits and quick shots to hook people in
- Try using Reels to highlight longer-form video
- Look to what others in the community are doing on Reels for inspiration
- Consistency is key. Find what works and keep at it
Check out the attachment or click here to see the detailed breakdown.
Although each generation uses social, the way they use it is increasing tremendously. From communication, to purchases, and even as a means to kill time. Let’s face it, Social Media usage is not slowing down. We help clients navigate the latest social media trends. Want to learn more ways to utilize Reels in your marketing strategy? Reach out to schedule a call. We look forward to hearing from you! Get in touch today.