DIGITAL AND TERRESTRIAL STRATEGIES FOR 2022
What steps are you taking to level up your Digital and Terrestrial strategies for 2022? We are down to weeks left in the year and as we are working towards the new year, we can start by building a solid strategy to anti up your footprint.
Here are some tips to get you started.
- Set realistic goals. Take a look at your previous month’s/Year’s stats and really dig into what it took to get to where you are now and what attainable goals you can set to achieve.
- Research your audience. We have a lot of tools from both terrestrial and digital that can help you dig in and find out about your audience and what makes them tick. Ask yourself: “Who is your audience and what are they interested in?”
- Speak to your audience. Once you narrow down who your audience is, develop content that will interest and engage them. To learn more about how to make content work for you, read this blog: How to Create Content for The Right Audience
- Establish your most important metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Are they pageviews? Engagements, maybe TSL? Analyze what content is working and do more of it. You may find that Digital/Terrestrial strategies overlap and work together.
- Be Malleable. What do you do when a campaign isn’t performing? You change it. The great thing about digital is that it allows you to change your strategy. If this doesn’t work, maybe this will. Always assess your strategies and improve where they are lacking.
Sprout Social has a great write-up on Building your social media strategy for 2022. These tips can work for both Digital and your Terrestrial strategies.
Let’s continue the conversation on building your 2022 strategy and setting your goals. If you would like to talk about this and other strategies, please feel free to reach out at any time.