Anyone can create it. Anyone can publish it. And more often than not, anyone can access it—with just a few clicks or thumb-taps.
As we know, clicks and pageviews are meaningless unless they come from a brand’s target audience. So how do you create content that your target audience wants to engage with?
- Define your target audience. Who are you wanting to reach? Why do you want to reach them?
- Create a measurement framework. Define how you will measure the success of your content.
- Listen and analyze. What is your audience telling you about what content works and doesn’t work?
- Create desired content. Now, bring the content to life!
- Repeat this process. Then, Measure your content against your past content and see what is resonating.
Now more than ever, users need content that they actually care about. As a brand, you’ll want to have a two-way conversation with your audiences and actually give them a voice in the editorial decisions that you make every day. By having the right strategy in place, your content can keep users informed, engaged, and coming back for more.
It’s not benevolent. It’s inclusive.
Brands must reflect this two-way street across content, or they run the risk of speaking “at” audiences and alienating them in the process.
Reach out here to learn more about improving your content strategy. Our marketing experts look forward to hearing from you!