Are you looking for ways to improve your Instagram marketing strategy with new content ideas? Want to create more engaging posts that humanize your brand?
Growing your brand’s online presence can seem daunting. Focusing on your social media presence should be top of the list for any business. With over 1 billion people using social media platforms every month, coming up with a good strategy has never been more important. Create a social media content strategy one social media platform at a time so it doesn’t overwhelm you. Let’s discuss a few content ideas for Instagram.
The team from Productive and Free share their content ideas.
Here are a few from their list:
- Share who your ideal client is and how you can help them: Defining your client will help connect you to potential clients that may need your help. Your messaging should talk to your audience. Think about what would keep a potential client’s interest. Sharing how you can help and sharing testimonials from other clients will build trust.
- Share your accomplishments: Publishing your accomplishments can help establish your reputation. However, humility and moderation go a long way. Be authentic when sharing accomplishments.
- Share an industry-related statistic: Improve your market reach by sharing industry data. Providing industry insights will help your clients who may be trying to figure what to do. It will also help build your reputation as a good resource.
- A peek at upcoming projects: Potential clients like to see past work. Most companies know to demonstrate past projects. Why not unveil an upcoming project? It’s a great way to keep people interested in what you are up to.
- Your team members: Who’s the team? You can begin to build trust in your brand by showcasing your team. Showing the company culture will help put a face to your brand.
- Friends, family or pets: Often clients value working relationships beyond business talk. Humanize your brand by sharing personal details about your team. Showcase stories of volunteerism, candid shots of family, pets and friends. Connect your brand to your team and your target audience to the people behind the brand.
It can be difficult to come up with an Instagram marketing strategy and to keep up with the content. We can help. Interested in learning more Instagram content strategies? Reach out to schedule a call. We look forward to hearing from you!